The Jolt Files podcast was started to help explain how acupuncture works and how it is being used today. Learn how this form of ancient far east Asian medicine uses the body’s natural resources to restore balance. Unlike modern medicine, which tries to fix the body like a mechanic fixing a machine, acupuncture is about establishing a balance between the two opposing and complementary forces in nature: yin and yang. Learn how the complex system of acupuncture and oriental medicine looks at the interconnections between everything in our bodies.
You can either subscribe to the podcasts via iTunes or you can listen from your browser by selecting an episode on your right.
Step 1. When you click on the link above it will open the podcast in your web browser.
Step 2. To access the podcast, click on ‘view in iTunes’ and this will launch iTunes on your computer.
Step 3. From iTunes you can subscribe to the podcast and download episodes.
- 16. You Don't Need To Go Far to Find The Right Acupuncturist for yoy
- 15. How Can Causing Bruising Make You Feel Better?
- 14. The Wrong Way and The Right Way to Use Heat
- 13. Discover the Flow of Energy in Every 24 Hour Cycle
- 12. Don’t Make the Mistake of Thinking That Your Emotions Are Not Important
- 11. The 6 External Causes of Disease
- 10. 5 Simple Ways to Understand Everything in Nature
- 9. Discover Why the 4 Seasons Change How you Feel
- 8. Ridiculously Simple Way to Understand What is Going on When You Feel Terrific
- 7. Restore Your Balance Quickly And Easily By Unblocking Qi Flow